Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quiet Days in Hershey

While we were walking around Intercourse and Bird In Hand I noticed that my foot was hurting some. About four years ago I broke my left foot right at the arch and sprained the ankle. Didn’t pay too much attention to it today as it hurts off and on. When we got back to Alfie and I took my shoe off I was very surprised to see the foot and ankle were pretty swollen. So kind of spent the next day off my feet and it has returned to normal again. Getting old is such fun.
When in Hershey I bought a little chocolate candle. Lit it this a.m. but had to blow it out before too long. The smell sent me to my stash of chocolates and I was ready to pig out – and I don’t really like chocolate. I have a bourbon candle that does the same thing. Sniff, sniff, yum, yum!
Boy at first I thought this new blog was easier to do then the old one. Am beginning to change my mind. Think I have most of it figured out now. I tried to remove a picture I put in twice and the whole blog disappeared. Woops! Think I know how to do it now though by fooling with the html….Yah I don’t understand it either.
Next post - our visit to Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment